Cogsdale has been delivering powerful, integrated information solutions since 1997. Well established in the industry, Cogsdale is a leader in the public sector market. Our customer list includes local governments, electric co-operatives, and investor-owned utilities. Cogsdale's flexibility provides functionality for electric, natural gas, water, wastewater, sewer, storm water, cable, Internet, fiber, and telephone. Click here to learn more about Cogsdale.
We are looking for a Full Stack Software Developer to join our dynamic team of smart, positive, and passionate people who are appreciated for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. We are looking for individuals with proven experience in software development using the NEAT Stack (Node, Express, Angular, Typescript) to help us build upon and enhance our innovative products for the utility industry. As part of the Nexus View team, you will be designing and implementing new products and modules and enhancing existing products while keeping a strong focus on the customers' requirements and on quality assurance. We highly value team members who can communicate clearly and concisely, and who work to build a positive and enjoyable workplace.
The chosen individuals will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department
Required qualifications and skills:
Ability to work independently with little or no oversight.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in IT or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of programming experience.
- Proven experience in Angular (Angular Version 12+).
- Proven experience of Java - mid developer (Java Version 11+).
- Excellent analytical, technology, organization, communication, presentation, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong strategic thinking and an understanding of the project lifecycle, necessary timelines, and business challenges.
- Knowledge of CQRS and occasionally disconnected applications (both client and server).
- Knowledge of Apache Cordova
- Native builds and publishing to Google, Apple, Microsoft stores
- Experience working on Agile projects preferably Scrum, using Project Management System such as Jira
- Strong customer focus with the goal to produce high quality deliverables
- Demonstrates personal accountability, excellence, and integrity
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment