Senior Software Developer (.Net)
Full Time/Permanent ( Second Shift (Afternoon) )
6 Years - 8 Years
Sep 6, 2023
Jun 6, 2023
As an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. - Perseus Operating Group , our cumulative experience from acquiring and operating hundreds of software companies has informed our opinion that a long-term orientation is necessary to build an enduring software business. Our investment strategy embodies this philosophy — we buy software businesses that we want to own forever.
Perseus Operating Group, a division of Constellation Software Inc. is seeking an application developer to be responsible for application development of assigned projects and enhancement/maintenance of existing applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Code modules from detailed or high-level design requirements.
- Effectively communicate specific build requirements and considerations.
- Ensure complete documentation of all project activities.
- Create and implement unit test plans.
- Enhance and maintain applications.
- Provide product support by identifying and resolving bugs.
- Flexibility to work irregular hours until 11:00 PM PKT time zone.
- Ability to work within a diverse geographically-distributed team.
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Able to sit at a computer workstation for extended time periods as required to complete daily assigned tasks.
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 7+ years of system programming/analysis experience, demonstrating the ability to analyze and solve problems within the application and/or database.
- Proficiency in .NET Framework, .NET Core, and C# programming language.
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web forms, MS Blazor, Web API, and Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of DevOps methodologies and practices such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, and automated testing.
- Knowledge of security best practices for web applications.
- Full SDLC exposure.
- Knowledge of PowerShell scripting and experience automating tasks and workflows using PowerShell.
- Familiarity with using MS TFS and Azure logic and function apps.
- Knowledge of MS SQL technology and T/SQL including database design principles.
- Familiarity with automated testing tools such as MS Test, NUnit, or other.
- Collaborative and adaptable team player.
- Ability to take initiative and make suggestions for improvement.
- Flexible, dependable, and committed to quality work.
- Excellent communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Familiarity with TDD
- Familiarity with Infor CRM
- Familiarity with GIT
- Mobile development
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment