RewardOps is an engagement commerce platform creating positive disruption in the rewards space. RewardOps' cloud-hosted infrastructure, SaaS approach and agile methodology sets it apart from other companies in the loyalty industry. Using RewardOps' API-based software, forward-thinking companies in the loyalty industry can easily build, track and streamline their rewards programs. With one simple integration, RewardOps' partners can access millions of products from a continuously growing marketplace of exciting reward suppliers for new and deepening levels of engagement.
What you'll be working on
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of extensive experience with React JS, as well as relevant latest tooling, development patterns, and best practices.
- Proficient with one or more modern front-end frameworks and experience developing at least one large/enterprise front-end application that uses state management (e.g., Redux, NgRx).
- Experience writing tools or servers with Node and interacting with APIs using OAuth.
- Comfortable following (a moderate level of) BDD/TDD and using JS testing frameworks (e.g., Jest, DOM Testing Library, TestCafe/Cypress). Note: You don't need to be a testing expert, just willing to learn!
- Experience working with a team using Git and Git workflows, Agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum), and other modern team development processes.
- Be great with semantic HTML, CSS, and related tooling (e.g., CSS modules, CSS-in-JS, CSS pre- and post-processors).
- Be comfortable working with browser developer tools and related extensions (e.g., React Devtools).
- Be up to date on the latest releases of ECMAScript and transpilers like Babel.
- Experience with Typescript.
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Ember and/or Ruby on Rails.
- Practical experience with functional programming and related development patterns.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment