Argos Software has focused on developing specialized business management software for the agri-business, supply chain and logistics industries. In addition to grower software and supply chain management software, they offer a variety of services that will help clients succeed in their planning, implementation, and on-going training activities.
Headquartered in Fresno, California, Argos Software has a "broad and deep staff of programmers and support specialists. With a culture that fosters learning and creating value for our customers, their staff members are highly motivated, have a sense of ownership, and a commitment to the success of Argos and their customers. They are proud of the longevity of their staff and the depth of their knowledge, both of the industry and products.
We are looking for a Junior UI/UX Designer, who will contribute expertise in User Experience and User Interface design to increase user satisfaction by enhancing usability, ease of navigation, accessibility and aesthetic appeal provided by interaction with the product.
Primary responsibilities include:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Work cooperatively with Business Analysts to create user interface designs that are consistent with User Experience and User Interface best practices while meeting the functional and workflow requirements.
- Create wireframes, mockups, storyboards and screen flows to be used throughout the SDLC by Business Analysts, Developers, Testers and Technical Publications.
- Create user interface prototypes.
- Identify and document UX/UI standards to be implemented across products and applications.
- Plan coordinate and conduct usability testing sessions. Report results and incorporate results iteratively to further enhance the user experience.
- Troubleshoot and identify resolutions to reported user experience issues.
- Conduct competitive analysis of other web application designs within healthcare.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Certification or Bachelor's degree in User Experience Design, Web Design, Visual Design or other directly relevant education.
- 1 to 3 (or more) years related work experience.
- Solid understanding of graphic design and web technologies.
- Skilled with wire framing tools such as Azure RP and Balsamiq.
- Skilled with design programs and tools such as Flash, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Illustrator, InVision, Fireworks.
- Skilled with PowerPoint and Visio.
- Knowledge of usability testing principles.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and a willingness to keep skills and industry knowledge current.
- Ability to create a user experience and user interface design that is consistent with the product specifications and facilitates user workflow.
- Demonstrated creativity, analytical thinking, problem-solving and attention to detail such as would be contained in a professional portfolio of successful UX projects.
- Knowledge/Experience of developing web applications using C#, ASP.net.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment