Constellation's Dealership Group (https://constellationdealer.com) provides software and related services to dealerships across North America. It is comprised of market leading product lines which offer mission critical software across the following specialized dealership markets: Outdoor Power Equipment ( "OPE”), Power Sports, Agriculture, Lift Truck, RV, and Marine. The Constellation Dealership group is part of Constellation Software Inc., a Canadian-based company, with annual revenues of approximately $3.5 billion.
Division Link: https://www.csystemssoftware.com/
The Constellation Dealership Groups OPE – Infinity team is looking for a Technical Support Specialist (Accounting Product) in their C system division, the successful candidate will work at the Contour office in Lahore, Pakistan. This individual would be a part of a team which will be responsible for providing excellent and responsive software, basic hardware (e.g., printer connections, reconnect a Microsoft service), and hosting support to customers of our proprietary application via a combination of email, live chat or phone channels. We are seeking an individual that is analytical, customer-focused and bright.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Enthusiastic, quick learner with strong attention to detail
- Outstanding command of English (verbal and written). Experience living or studying in North America or the U.K. would be a plus.
- Customer service focused. Polite, professional, and tactful.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic ERP Accounting knowledge (AR/AP/GL)
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks/Peachtree would be an asset
Primary duties include:
- Support and troubleshoot customers' proprietary software and hardware issues/questions via telephone, email and/or live chat
- Use ticketing system to open tickets, prioritize ticket queue, update and close tickets with complete and accurate documentation in a timely and effective manner
- Identify and escalate key support and product issues to team lead
- Handle after-hours inquires, as required
- Achieve 80%+ positive customer satisfaction rating on closed support tickets
- Achieve KPIs in line with other team members (e.g., tickets closed per day, avg. resolution time, etc.)
- Assist with maintaining an up-to-date knowledgebase
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent ( preference for accounting or business management)
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years of experience working in a software/technical support role (knowledge of on-premises and cloud would be a plus) using a ticketing system and a knowledgebase
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Windows Operating System and basic hardware troubleshooting
- Knowledge of data and database management systems with SQL language skills would be a plus
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- 9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time
- Willing to work weekends, if required