<!a href="https://ewsgroup.com/"> EWS Group has an opening for an Azure Cloud Specialist. You will be responsible for the ongoing architecture and security of MS Azure and ancillary network and system administration to support the EWS Group Cloud business. To be successful in this role, you must be highly business AND Azure focused. You must have excellent troubleshooting skills and hands-on architecture experience with various Azure/Cloud/Virtual Architectures, operating systems, and applications, with the ability to prioritize responsibilities. Ultimately, you will ensure our Cloud architecture runs effectively and securely; so that business requirements are fulfilled, and clients are secured & satisfied.
- Strong understanding of the business goals and proactive action to support the business.
- Continued examination and assessment of current Cloud architecture.
- Designing, building and/or augmentation of future architectures to support business expansion.
- Strong focus on data and cyber security for clients in the Cloud environment
- Administering and maintaining Azure cloud environments
- Deploying API Management and Application Service Environment Resources
- Administering and maintaining cloud architecture and components including compute, storage, and networking (as well as scripts)
- Creating, administering, and maintaining Virtual Networks, Network security groups, Load Balancers, Storage Accounts, App Services, Application gateways, Event hub, Service bus, Logic apps, runbooks, Azure key vault, Azure Site Recovery (ASR), other native Azure services
- Creating PowerShell scripts; and the automation of tasks
- Administering and maintaining ADFS and SSO implementation on Active Directory
- Monitoring Resources and Log Analytics
- Fulfilling additional duties as requested from either your manager or driven by business need.
- Ongoing Azure Cloud spend Cost Analysis, streamlining and ensuring that resource utilization is optimized.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- College diploma or university degree in a technical field and 5+ years of increasingly responsible IT Infrastructure administration.
- MS Azure Certifications that focus on administration, architecture, and security
- MS Azure (real-world experience with valued accomplishments)
- Extensive application support experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint and Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Hyper-V and VMWare
- Expertise with cloud security concepts and best practices (that also ensure we are compliant for security principles for both US and Canada)
- Knowledge of networking and subnets for a cloud environment
- Extensive experience with core software applications including DHCP, DNS, AD, HyperV, Exchange, SQL and IIS
- Excellent understanding of server operating systems, including Windows 2016, 2019 and 2022
- Excellent software troubleshooting experience
- Working script knowledge of PowerShell
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment