Constellation Financing Systems ( <!a href="https://constellationfs.com/"> CFS ) is a premier software and service provider of leasing software and loan management software to leading financial institutions, leasing companies and equipment manufacturers. CFS provides a suite of "best of breed” software applications to the North American Financial Services market.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), a well-capitalized, publicly traded Canadian software company that specializes in vertical market software (www.csisoftware.com). CSI group of companies is leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets globally. We are a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX symbol is CSU). We offer the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
The Senior Software Developer is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise grade software systems on top of the Microsoft .NET and SQL development stack. Our Software Developer are involved in all areas of development from design to development to testing.
The shortlisted candidate will work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, as an extension of the R&D team and 3-4 hours overlap with EST business hours is required.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the Software Developer include:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
- Development of C# applications and API's.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing SSRS reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Develop new user interfaces using SQL and Vision's configuration screens.
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
- Providing third-level support to business users.
- Maintain documentation for IT processes and procedures.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- 4+ years of experience of enterprise application development with C# .Net
- Solid understanding of C# object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with SSMS and creating Stored procedures using SQL.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment