Real Estate Digital (RED), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. RED is the newest addition to Constellation Software Inc.’s Perseus-Real Estate vertical, and thus adds another dimension to our enterprise products’ offering, while benefiting from our pre-existing breadth and depth in serving Brokers & Agents all over the US and Canada.
- RED is seeking 1 Senior Software Developer who will help in all phases of the SDLC. This is a full-stack position, so the developer should be experienced working in all layers of web application development.
- The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- The team’s initial goals include achieving a successful knowledge transfer and handover from the prior team in India, and to also be capable of digging in and ramping-up without the benefit of overlap with the Indian team, if the team starts after the Indian team has ramped down.
- The team also requires one team member to accompany the Dev Lead, on a 4-6 week trip to the division office in California, for training, acculturation and planning purposes. Only 1 of the team members will be chosen to travel with the Dev Lead, and so those team members joining the team earlier, and having prior international travel history, will be preferred for travel.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BS Computer Science degree from an accredited college, university or institute.
- 4+ years of Software development experience
- Strong experience with C# and ASP.NET and web application development
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programing, design patterns, multi-tier architecture and in-depth knowledge of memory management concepts.
- Experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs and/or SOAP based web services.
- High level of attention to Business Requirements
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies
- Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment