Travisoft is a subsidiary of the Volaris group, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. With over 25-years' experience, combined with an innovative team, Travisoft produces feature-rich, flexible benefits administration software solutions covering COBRA, Retirees, Direct Billing, Cafeteria Plans and more. Our Specialized Services team is dedicated to partner with clients for unique needs allowing them to grow their businesses even more.
The division is seeking to hire a Senior/Lead Developer to start with, to support existing .NET applications as well as migrate some applications to JAVA. The selected candidate will be hands on in coding, building and supporting ERP applications, to continuously maintain and enhance Travisoft’s business applications, involving work on modern and legacy frameworks.
The selected individual will travel to the US for domain knowledge ramp up and training purposes and will help setup a team of 3-4 resources shortly upon return.
The following key projects will be part of this role:
- A migration project from MS SQL to MySQL
- SQL Stored Procedures performance optimizations
- Development creating APIs with caching for data sources
- Security, MFA, integration with Active Directory Federated services
- Reporting SMSS / Exago report improvement
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-centre team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar, from an accredited college or university.
- 8-20 years of full stack software development experience.
- Excellent working experience with Microsoft .Net (using C#) and Java platforms.
- Excellent understanding of creating RESTful and/or SOAP based web services using .Net and Java.
- Experience working with MySQL and MS SQL Server with excellent SQL query writing and performance optimization skills.
- Excellent experience of creating and invoking APIs with good understanding of API Security (Authentication and Encryption).
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented Design and its implementation.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and NetBeans.
- Experience with:
- Unit Tests / Automation.
- AWS / Cloud Computing Services.
- Secure Development.
- DevOps – Deployment, SCM etc. exposure.
- Excellent understanding of Agile Software Development / SCRUM methodology and processes.
- Should have an ability to lead the SCRUM team.
- Should have good experience of production SaaS development and/or production support.
- Ability to pay thorough attention to business requirements.
- Strong aptitude for learning new frameworks & technologies.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Have:
- UX Experience is a plus
- DevOps experience to be a plus
- PHP, Ruby a plus
- Linux experience a plus.
- Experience/Exposure to these tools would be a plus: Jenkins, Docker, Zookeeper, RabbitMQ,
- Ability to Travel to USA
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment