The Sales Operations Analyst/Admin will be responsible for assisting the sales organization increase sales productivity through improved pricing and quoting, efficient processes, optimized structure, and value-added data analysis. The role will also be responsible for day-to-day sales administration, including maintaining dashboards, running reports/analysis, ensuring CRM accuracy and compliance daily, commissions calculations, etc. The position will report to Sales Manager of our OPE group.
Education/Skills Required :
- Maintain a standard price book for all Business units
- Allocates the correct revenue to all involved departments
- Manage new quote format, quoting tool and process
- Work with Dealer Operations Manager/Sales Manager to deploy, maintain, and manage quoting approval process.
- Audit monthly sales for automated compensation accuracy.
- Support/Manage Order Processing documentation for Sales
- Provide documentation support for all New and Existing Orders
- Ensure compliance of the order process with all sales members
- Manage reporting & compliance
- Identify KPIs/key metrics that need to be tracked (and/or added to salesforce) and create dashboards/reports
- Ensure Salesforce compliance with Sales team.
- Use sales data to maximize b2b revenue and new sales
- Getting accurate, real time visibility of team and individual performance
- Document Sales Processes and maintain sales Playbook (electronic version)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business
- 2-5 years of sales operations experience
- Strong data analysis, reporting and Excel skills; ability to create fields in and run reports in Salesforce
- Experience with Quosal/ConnectWise-Sell is a plus.
- Salesforce/Excel Super User (able to create pivot tables, work with large data sets/merging, reporting, dashboard, etc)
- Strong organizational skills: able to map current processes and implement changes to meet desired end state
- Demonstrated success working collaboratively with a sales team
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment