Market Leader has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them to leverage our software to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets. From lead generation to an intelligent Customer Relationship Management application, state-of-the-art websites, and excellent customer care, real estate agents and their clients experience rely on Market Leader to make the home selling and buying a personal and professional experience.
The Business Systems team is responsible for all internal systems including multiple Salesforce products and integrations with contact center software, data analysis and reporting tools, and Great Plains. We are passionate about scaling and creating efficiencies within the Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service organizations. As part of this small and agile team, you will play a critical role in evolving our business platforms to better serve our internal customers.
We value Transparency, Integrity, User Focus, Nerdy Passion, Collaboration, and Curious Creativity.
We are looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to own the design, implementation, and support for applications, databases, customizations, and integrations to support our business. This starts with a deep understanding of the Salesforce eco-system, including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Pardot, and related products & services.
You will help define the platform roadmap for enhancements and add-ons and work closely with our business teams. What will make you successful in this role is your business sense and ability to draw on your technical knowledge to create solutions. This is a senior role that instinctively knows what processes and tools to use in any given situation that will help enable the team to get work done in an efficient, effective, and collaborative way. This is a technical hands-on role where you will design & implement solutions and tools that make teams and individuals more effective.
You like puzzles and love data. Going from an internal business customer need to new technology to our platform is not always a straight path. You are energized by the idea of solving this puzzle and figuring out the best way to solve a problem by building on what our platform offers today. You can design creative solutions while considering technical and business needs, requirements, and trade-offs but stay firmly rooted in decisions based on data.
You prefer to chart a course rather than being micromanaged. You will be an expert in Salesforce and related technologies. We trust our experts and expect you to help determine the best course of action. You will be able to calmly and objectively deal with challenges. You are a self-starter that is as comfortable working with your team as you are working solo in times of deep thought.
Youre invigorated by your team. We want to create a team where members are free to take interpersonal risks, challenge each others assumptions, and help each other succeed. Its not just about having "mandatory fun” at happy hours, its about wanting the best for each other.
With one of our teams Core Values being integrity we have structured our responsibilities around honoring the commitments we have made: essentially, what we owe to others.
- Candidate should be accustomed to working independently.
- This is a small team and the right candidate may not have dedicated access to Project Managers, QA to guide their work.
- They should thrive in a small team
- About 90% of the role will include defined tasks – but the candidate should be able to interrogate the SF environment to determine how to implement/execute the tasks.
- Identify ways to improve processes
- 10% of the role is being able to identify where there are opportunities for improvement in the existing environment processes, etc. and recommend changes
- Example: If there is a process where someone exports data and then manipulates it and re-imports to make changes – the candidate would be able to determine how to build automations or optimize the process without needing someone to provide step by step processes
On day one well expect you to...
- For business teams:
- Design and implement features that reduce churn, increase revenue, drive efficiency, and reduce cost
- Maintain sales database including import of leads, contacts, and other data
- Build custom reports and dashboards
- Ensure optimal performance
- Manage users, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups in such a way as to maintain the right level of security
- Document processes, workflows, and data designs
- Document requirements, designs, and test plans
- Evaluate and install Salesforce releases, as well as provide training and support
- For engineering and design:
- Work with engineering teams on integrations with internal applications
- Escalate and communicate as needed when integration issues occur
At 3 months well expect you to...
- Get to know the team
- Be able to communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders
- Learn our internal systems, tools, and processes
- Ask lots of questions!
At 12 months well expect you to.
- Have a complete understanding of the business usage of Salesforce, underlying architecture, customizations, integrations, and data schema.
- Be able to support, patch, and revise existing functionality within Apex, triggers, VisualForce, reports, etc.
- Assist in the definition of technical requirements for new features
- Participate in ticket triage and roadmap planning
Added bonuses if you have...
- Help chart the course in terms of how functionality should be implemented within Salesforce and how best to integrate Salesforce with external applications.
Qualifications and skills requirements
- Interesting hobbies
- A love of Star Trek or Star Wars is recommended but not required!
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 5+ years in a Salesforce administration role (Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred)
- 3+ years experience in a Salesforce development role (Salesforce Certified Platform Developer preferred)
- 3+ years of experience writing and delivering solutions involving Apex, VisualForce, Workflows, Flows Process Builder.
- 2+ years experience working with SOQL, SOSL, and SQL
- 2+ years experience with Atlassian Jira or other process-management tools
- 2+ years experience integrating Salesforce with external applications
- Ability to integrate with external API endpoints (SOAP, REST, SAML, JSON, XML etc)
- Experience with Email-to-Case, Chat, Einstein Bots, Call Center, Omni-Channel preferred
- Nice to Have: Business Acumen
- Understand client lifecycle: Acquisition, Churn
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ and/or quote to cash in other platforms
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment