Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
QMS Focus is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QMS Clinical System (QCS) provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data, and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry. Both applications use client/server architecture, an Oracle relational database, and a Windows client user interface.
We are looking for one Junior/intermediate SQA Analyst for the testing and maintenance of our applications. The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Knowledge and experience with the QA Process and Methodologies.
- Participate in all phases of the testing cycle: defining new enhancements or current client issues; participate in design meetings; creating reusable test cases to test our products; test execution hours should be less than or equal to defect estimated hours; and defect reporting.
- Assist in defining and writing functional specifications and release notes.
- Ability to determine they have found a bug by comparing actual observations to expected results.
- The position works closely with other team members and customer support to meet the requirements and business objectives of the customer.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- BS degree (Computer Science or Bachelor of Science) or equivalent preferred.
- 0-3 years recent, hands-on experience in black box testing on client-server applications and developing test plans/strategies and test cases.
- Experience working with simultaneous projects and the ability to manage multiple tasks with staggered deadlines and due dates.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a thorough understanding of development and testing methodologies are required.
- Excellent motivational skills. A can-do attitude.
- Experience with AzureDevOPS is a plus.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment