<!a href="https://www.amt-sybex.com/"> AMT-SYBEX has been providing business critical solutions to customers in the energy, utilities and transport sectors for over 20 years. We deliver scalable and reliable transactional, data handling and analytics solutions to energy sector clients, plus EAM and Mobile Field Workforce solutions to a range of asset-centric companies. We operate several independent Business Units:
- Leasepoint – Aviation Leasing solutions
- Flow – Energy solutions
- Enterprise Asset Management and Mobile
We are seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer
with experience in Microsoft .NET technologies and Angular. The primary focus of this roles will be in UI development, however at some stages you may be required to make minor changes to API code. Estimated split of work will be 80% UI and 20% API.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a leader in Angular development, with the ability to develop custom UI components
- Manage UI standards and ensure that these standards are adhered to by other member of the team
- Design, develop and unit test new and existing software product or solutions for customers
- Participate in design, development and product maintenance
- Work with other members of the software development team to deliver successful software products
- Develop within an Agile development framework based on industry best practices
- Using the above to create applications that focus on exceptional quality and user-centric design principles
- Contribute to technical and design decisions within the team
- Understand and contribute to product requirements and new product concepts.
- Engage with the collaborative team culture, share ideas and experiences, and be open and available to the suggestions of others in the team
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a credible understanding of the user and business needs and translate this into exceptional software
- Create and review software documentation to capture requirements, design, process and evidence of compliance.
- Provide leadership and engage in problem decomposition, software architecture, interface design and clean, efficient, reusable code implementation.
- Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) working practices such as daily meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives.
- Utilize good technical practices such as automated unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration, test automation, source code control and secure development practices.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to interact with stakeholders across the development lifecycle.
- Collaborate to achieve team goals.
- Creative and demonstrates flair.
- Accurate, with high attention to detail.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Able to remain calm and problem-solve under pressure.
Nice to Have
- 6+ years of software development experience in the relevant technology stack.
- Excellent skills and experience with Angular (any version greater than 12.0) with TypeScript and Kendo UI
- Recent hands-on experience with development of enterprise Web applications in Angular and C#/.NET
- Experience in using third-party controls such as Kendo UI and Ant Design
- Good experience in developing and interfacing with REST Web APIs leveraging technologies like Microsoft .Net Core WebAPI (REST, JSON, .Net6, Entity framework).
- Reasonable skills and experience working with Microsoft SQL Server and query writing.
- Experience of using tools like VS2022, Visual Studio Code, Postman, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Experience utilizing source control like GIT, CI/CD & Agile methodologies using Azure DevOps (branches, pull requests)
- Understanding of Agile software engineering processes and methodologies.
- Knowledge of IIS/AKS
- Ideally possess a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with extensive experience in full lifecycle development in a heterogeneous technology environment
- A hands-on technologist with significant years of experience in leading design and development of enterprise web applications.
- Should be logical and analytical, and an expert in problem-solving skills to craft technical solutions to complex business needs.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience in securing REST Web API (JWT tokens, http headers)
- Experience of ASP.NET and web technologies
- Ability to review/run/debug VB.NET applications
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment