At AMT-Sybex we are all about progression and constantly challenging and developing ourselves as individuals and as a company. We have been providing business critical solutions to customers in the utilities sector for over 20 years. We deliver scalable and reliable transactional, data handling and analytics solutions.
As a company we are committed to meeting and exceeding our customers' expectations such that we are first choice for continuing to provide services to them in the long term.
We champion Growth from Within, both for individuals to challenge themselves to grow, seize opportunities and develop further than they may have thought possible, whilst also investing in our awesome talent as the future leaders of our business and industry.
We are looking to expand our R&D capabilities and building up an integrated development team and therefore looking for three SQA Analyst having strong expertise and experience in manual testing.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- To understand the requirement specification.
- Able to create test plan/cases.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- To create & execute test cases (both positive and negative).
- GUI testing, Functional testing, regression testing, Integration testing.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- BS degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in QA and well aware of testing methodologies.
- Strong experience with Functional, Regression and Integration Testing.
- Ability to pursue tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good hands-on testing experience of Mobile testing.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Good knowledge of API Testing, Agile methodology, SQL.
- Passionate about best practice software development practices and technologies.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Good documentation and organization skills.
- Action oriented and ability to avoid getting stuck in analysis.
- Analytical thinking and problem identification skills
- Good knowledge of database management (MS SQL).
- Learning on the Fly
- Peer Relationships
- Written Communications
- Technical Learning
- Priority Setting
- Integrity and Trust
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment