Huntington Business Systems (HBS) is a leading provider of Time and Attendance Management Software for small, medium, and large organizations across various industries. HBS delivers a fully customizable cloud-based solution with outstanding performance and flexibility on the market today. The software can be tailored to meet the needs of complex payroll policies and other unique requirements to reduce organization costs and minimize risk.
We are looking to hire a Senior SQA Automation Analyst having experience and expertise in evaluating every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards. Software delays are costly for a company, so releases need to meet target dates and stay within budget. S/he will involve early in the development stages of projects; for their input, understanding of client requirements and, the impact of such implementation on the overall integrity of the software. The hired individual will help meet deadlines by breaking up the development process into attainable testing goals and relaying any issues back to the development and product teams or leaders.
The successful hires will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Strong with testing activities such as test planning, test case writing, test estimations, risk analysis, and record test progress & results.
- Strong ability to Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout the testing life cycle.
- Able to identify potential problems that users might encounter.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution, and reporting skills.
- Able to research and analyze product features being tested, new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Good understanding of SDLC and of Agile/Scrum software development process
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Good at reviewing user interfaces for consistency and functionality.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment