Constellation Dealership Software, provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa, rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.
Constellation Software is a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation manages and builds industry specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the particular needs of our customers.
The Implementation Specialist works within the Professional Services Team (PSG) on specific software implementation projects in partnership with clients, advising them how to use Constellation Dealer Management System (DMS) Software products to meet their business objectives or overcome problems.
The Implementation Specialist is responsible for consulting with the customer to set up and configure the OPE software to improve efficiency in all areas of their business operations.
This includes working with the customer to understand their current environment and business processes to identify gaps and challenges as they prepare the customer for the transition to the OPE DMS Software. Responsibilities also include training prior to deployment of the new application as well as post go live training.
Key Duties and Activities:
- Exercise of discretion and independent judgment with respect to matters of significance as related to the software implementation project
- Analyze the customers business process and confirm interface requirements
- Train client end users and administrators on software features, functionality, workflow, best practices, and optimization as needed
- Provide training on the core modules following best practices
- Create and update training materials as needed
- Analyze the client's work process to determine the proper setup options for each module and configuring or customizing as needed
- Schedule, track and communicate client training milestones both written and orally
- Update Team Support ticket following each training with concise information including time
- Clearly communicate and set client expectations
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex client issues during implementation
- Follow up with clients in a timely manner
- Conduct post implementation catch up session following conversions
- Deliver monthly webinars and participate in group training sessions when needed
- Proficient in core areas of the product within one yea
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment