Jonas Leisure is part of the Jonas Software group of companies that acquires, manages, and builds industry-specific software companies globally. Jonas Software has acquired over 100 companies and employs over 2,500 people globally.
Jonas Leisure is the go-to people in the Health and Leisure industry, empowering fitness, leisure, and recreation providers to realize new heights for their businesses.
Our products range from enterprise solutions that power large councils across Australia and New Zealand to industry-specific offerings for the likes of golf clubs and universities. If you're keen to learn more about Jonas Leisure and our software brands, visit <!a href="https://www.jonasleisure.com.au" target="_blank" title="https://www.jonasleisure.com.au/"> www.jonasleisure.com.au
If you are someone who has:
- Ability to think through problems logically and quickly to resolve operational issues.
- A desire to support a development team with all the tools they need to write, test and debug code efficiently.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team.
- Passion for cloud technology and continuously improving your skills.
Key Duties and Activities:
- Configuration of deployment templates using YAML/Bicep for UniOne (App Service, Database and storage accounts)
- Configure alerts/notifications
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Update the Virtual Machines and Database servers
- Investigate and fix security vulnerabilities
- Build and Manage CI/CD pipelines in Azure
- Manage and maintain for security access.
- Ensure platform is scalable at short notice and understand cost effectiveness.
- Recommend fixes to system scalability and performance.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute
- 2-3 years experience in DevOps
- 2+ years of experience with developing .net applications (ideally MVC)
- Experience of Cloudflare
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment