C-Systems Software, Inc. is an enterprise software vendor (with full accounting) for Outdoor Power Equipment, Agricultural and Powersports dealerships in the U.S. and Canada. It's tough to keep every single dealership process, department, and employee in check when there are so many of them. That's why we created one system to manage it all, so that customers can stop fussing about the little things and focus on the big picture.
Division Link : <!a href="https://www.csystemssoftware.com/"> https://www.csystemssoftware.com/
We are looking to hire a Customer Support Concierge who will be the first contact for c-System's customers when they call our customer support. You will provide world class service. Your role is to understand the customers reason for calling, determine the priority level/triage the question or issue, and enter the details into the Team Support ticketing system for our Customer Support team to follow-up with via a call-back. For candidates that perform well in this role, there will potentially be an opportunity to serve as a Tier 1 Customer Support representative on our team where you can address easier how to and common issues questions yourself.
The candidates will work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, as part of the resource-center team, an extension of the onshore team (based in Dallas, Texas).
- Be the frontline of support whereby you will be primarily answering calls
- Determine the reason for the call, priority level, and enter details into our ticketing system
- Maintain c-Systems Software's customer satisfaction rate through excellent phone etiquette
- Build a basic understanding of our three products and common questions/issues to better triage customer requests
- Other administrative tasks as required by the Support Manager or Team Lead, such as updating reports/systems or sending information to distribution lists
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting highly preferred, as many customer issues involve the software's accounting functionality (general ledger, AP, AR, invoicing, credits, reversals, etc.)
- Excellent and fluent English communication skills (spoken and written). Experience studying or working in an English speaking environment. A people's person: you can build rapport with people and conversate freely while helping them with issue resolution.
- World-class customer service: you love delighting customers and helping them succeed with our products.
- Great storytelling: you understand that how you deliver feedback makes (or breaks) the customer experience.
- Empathy: this comes second nature to you. You understand the importance of our client's issues and why it matters to them and us.
- Collaborative: you love working as a team, helping everyone around you, and raising your hand when you need help in turn.
- Multitasking: you can wear multiple hates hats at the same time and be involved in multiple tasks to advocate the 'Client First' approach.
- Self/Stress management: you can exhibit self-management skills in a professional set up and are able to stay focused and calm in stressful situations.
- Self-teaching: independent learner that ill take the initiative to learn our software and basic troubleshooting based on calls and resources available.
- Tech savvy: Able to learn or existing knowledge of general technical troubleshooting (e.g., printer issues)
- Bright, reliable and dependable with a strong work ethic and drive to exceed expectations
- (Monday – Friday) - 7:00 AM – 4:00 PM Central Time – 6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Time
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment