A pioneer in lead generation and contact management systems, Market Leader has been helping agents and teams manage, grow, and thrive since 1999. Market Leader proudly serves over 250,000 agents and teams across the United States and Canada.
About the role:
This position is responsible for various tasks associated with, service and support for our products, including account setup. Responsibilities include providing support to the sales teams by professionally and quickly launching new accounts and maintaining positive customer relations which can substantially affect service and product revenues. This includes, but not limited to, on-boarding new customers, customer service and support, and proactively contacting customers to ensure they are satisfied and fully engaged with our products.
- Assist new customers through the account setup process
- Contact customers and gather information through use of a standardized on-boarding questionnaire
- Work across departments for all MLS related support, proper communication and relationships with MLB boards and vendors.
- Provide exceptional post-sale service and support in a timely and professional manner
- Assist Sales personnel in procedures relating to sales contracts, and product setup.
- Record keeping for daily and monthly activity:
- data entry of sales contracts, new subscriptions, and document account changes
- maintaining activity reports for customer operations
- perform quality control on all agreements
- Assist with various customer operations and sales activities:
- locating subscriber agreements, ensure all agreements are compliant and accounted for
- account review, assign and process all cancellation requests
- billing related issues
- Provide back up to office manager as needed.
- Assist Manager of Operations Administration and Director of Operations Support and Facilities as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- 1-2 years of administrative experience
- Fast learner whose product knowledge and expertise will be critical to responding to daily customer support activities.
- Basic computer skills including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in utilizing multiple systems and simultaneously maintaining an eye for detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills enjoys handling multiple tasks at once with the ability to prioritize
- Great communication skills and interpersonal skills; able to interact professionally and effectively with customers, management, and fellow employees
- Able to thrive in a high-growth environment where change is constant
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Background check required
Physical Activities & Requirements
- Regularly uses PC & phone equipment.
- Regularly communicates with employees internally
- Regularly opens, reviews, prepares, and organizes paperwork & online documents.
8 PM to 5 AM Pakistan Time
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment