Market Leader has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them to leverage our software to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets. From lead generation to an intelligent Customer Relationship Management application, state-of-the-art websites, and excellent customer care, real estate agents and their clients' experience rely on Market Leader to make the home selling and buying a personal and professional experience.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Communication and Collaboration:
- Software Design, Development and Product maintenance
- Work with other members of the software development team to deliver successful software products
- Develop application code within an Agile development framework based on industry best practices
- Using the above to create applications that focus on exceptional quality and user-centric design principles
- Contribute to technical and design decisions within the team
- Understand and contribute to product requirements and new product concepts.
- To design, develop and unit test new and existing software product or solutions for customers
- Provide leadership and management to the team members.
- Work alongside junior developers, assisting them in becoming proficient with both the .Net language and system requirements
- Build excellent working relationships with the development team and testers
- Attend company meetings as required
- Make presentations or demonstrations to team when applicable
- Use required company systems for task and time management
Job Qualifications: Required
- Engage with the collaborative team culture, share ideas and experiences, and be open and available to the suggestions of others in the team
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure a credible understanding of the user and business needs and translate this into exceptional software
- Create and review software documentation to capture requirements, design, process and evidence of compliance.
- Ideally possess a bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with extensive experience in full lifecycle development in a heterogeneous technology environment
- 8+ years of software development experience in the relevant technology stack.
- A hands-on technologist with significant years of experience in leading design and development of enterprise mobile applications.
- Provide leadership and engage in problem decomposition, software architecture, interface design and clean, efficient, reusable code implementation
- Must have experience utilizing source control like GIT, CI/CD & Agile methodologies using Azure DevOps
- Understanding of Agile software engineering processes and methodologies
- Participate in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) working practices such as daily meetings, sprint planning meetings, reviews, and retrospectives
- Utilize good technical practices such as automated unit testing, code reviews, continuous integration, test automation, source code control and secure development practices
- Expert knowledge in C#/.Net
Your personal characteristics will include:
- Experience of ASP.Net and Web technologies
- Experience in developing and interfacing with Web services leveraging technologies like WCF and WEB API (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML).
Competencies: Leadership Eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, to interact with stakeholders across the development lifecycle
- Should be logical and analytical, and an expert in problem-solving skills to craft technical solutions to complex business needs
- Collaborate to achieve team goals
- Creative and demonstrates flair
- Accurate, with high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge
- Able to remain calm and problem-solve under pressure.
Problem Solving Skills
Big Picture Thinking
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment