Atex is a leading software company selling solutions for media-rich industries with offices worldwide. We develop smart digital solutions that make a measurable difference and enable our customers to streamline operations and optimize their digital strategy. Atex has been operating in the publishing industry since 1973, by leading every major innovation over the last 42 years.
Atex has 13 legal entities in UK, Australia, Sweden, Italy, Germany, Finland, France, Singapore, Canada and US. The Finance department is split across the world with resources in different countries. The candidate will be working with the Karachi team as an extension of the Finance Team.
A Digital marketing manager is a branding expert who coordinate an organization's promotional strategies applying marketing strategies and techniques to improve the company's presence and promotional value. S/he must develop and implement marketing campaigns, use digital marketing strategies, and leverage social networks to achieve digital marketing goals. The field of digital marketing is a forward-looking one that evolves as new platforms arise. The Marketing Manager will develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objective, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, execute business development, provide sales support and advance brand building.
- The Digital Marketing Manager has extensive experience in building, maintaining and running successful digital marketing campaigns. Bringing forth marketing knowledge coupled with focused campaign experience. Is adept at creating and implementing client-centred, successful campaigns, aimed at improving brand awareness and presence.
- is responsible for staying up-to-date with market trends and technology that might benefit the company
- develop business cases for marketing programs and make recommendations on marketing tactics
- keep abreast of new developments
- use your marketing savvy to target the audience
- is responsible for leading outreach marketing initiatives, aimed at improving company position, and brand, product and services awareness.
- Is collaborative and creative, proactive, with an entrepreneurial mentality
Skills & Experience Required:
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
- Market through various channels and segment databases
- Escalate and resolve issues as necessary to ensure scope control and on time, on budget project completion.
- Deliver workshops or classroom trainings.
- Take responsibility for own project engagements.
- Support regional sales strategy.
- Build and develop relationships with key decision makers.
- Provide accurate tracking and management reporting around project delivery activities.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Technical/Academic Qualifications: bachelor's degree in marketing, communications,
- public relations or business.
- Previous experience required: at least 5 years of marketing management and experience from major projects preferably digital related ones.
- Skills and attitude required:
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Fluent in English
- Technical knowledge.
- A demonstrable track record of successful Marketing Management, if in the media sector would be a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and social skills
- Commercially astute – able to use own initiative.
- Business oriented
- Gravitas and presence
- Able to work in fast paced, highly demanding environment and handle changing priorities.
- Highly committed to producing successful results.
- Content marketing
- Data analytics
- Design thinking and planning
- Preferable Skills
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment