<!a href="https://jonaspremier.com/"> Jonas Premier Construction - a division of Constellation Software Inc. – is the market-leading cloud-based integrated construction management solution, for mid-sized General Contractors, Design Builders and Land Developers. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in North America, Europe and Australia. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
We are looking to hire two Senior SQA Analysts having experience and expertise in manual testing, to help ensure our Software products meet design specifications and are within quality limits and standards. Whenever possible, the SQA Analyst will be involved early in the development stages of projects; for their input, understanding of client requirements, and the impact of such implementation on the overall integrity of the software. The candidate must also possess knowledge of Accounting or Accounting Applications.
The successful hires will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional testing experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Hands-on experience with testing Web and Mobile based applications.
- Hands-on knowledge/experience of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, APIs etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle with the ability to write complex SQL statements.
- Must have knowledge/experience with basic Accounting principles (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger etc.), and/or accounting applications.
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Experience using TFS for test-case management and bug reporting is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Construction Industry is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment