Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is the leading software provider exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. Our comprehensive suite of software solutions ranges from production and accounting, new home sales and marketing, home warranty and service, and homebuilder website solutions. We are the fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated information management solutions for homebuilders.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc, a well-capitalized, publicly traded company that specializes in vertical market software. Join our team for the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will report into our Development Manager for one of the industrys most exciting software products. The successful Senior Software Developer works for the homebuilding industry's leading-edge enterprise software product.
The Senior Software Developer designs and creates high performing, resilient and manageable web-based ERP software applications for homebuilders. Responsibilities include:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Hands-on development for homebuilding software solutions of high quality
- Demonstrating persistence and visible passion for the product
- Diligence and attention to detail in the teams record-keeping within corporate systems
- Proposing specifications for future enhancements and bug fixes
- Documenting all system & implementation requirements for the software developed
- Investigating customer tickets promptly where investigations were unresolvable by first-line support.
- Caring deeply about homebuilder user experiences, implementations, ongoing operational success, and doing whatever it takes to turn a product that customers need into a product
they want for life
- Collaborating with onshore/offshore team members to accelerate deliveries within existing staffing
- Ability to deliver work items in tight deadlines, with a regular working day that ends at 1:00 pm Markham (Eastern) time
Qualifications and Desired Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding skills in written and verbal English.
- Experience building multi-tier, distributed web solutions with an emphasis on Responsive Design.
- 6+ years of web-development experience in the following Microsoft stack of technologies:
- Professional experience of developing Web Applications using Angular v12+
o Professional working experience with ASP.NET Web APIs
o Must have good command over C# (.NET 4.8), OOP Patterns and Frameworks
o Knowledge about .NET Core
o Experience of implementing CRUD operations with SQL and Stored Procedures
(MS SQL 2017+)
- Nice to have:
- BreezeJS library for client-side data management
- Expert-level verbal and written English communication skills
- Experience of building multi-tier, distributed web solutions with an emphasis on Responsive Design.
- Understanding of software development best practices, using a common code repository within a multi-location, multi developer team environment
- Experience of working in an onshore/offshore model
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment