Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
QMS Focus is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QMS Clinical System (QCS) provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry.
The Trainee / Junior Support Developer will augment the Constellation Kidney Group US (CKG-US) Product Development teams by providing engineering support for the three CKG-US Products – FOCUS, TIME, and MIQS.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Independently diagnoses and repairs technical support tickets
- Resolve routine engineering support requests for the three primary CKG-US products
- Assists compliance team with routine software-oriented compliance tasks. Including such tasks Validating DB backups for hosted clients
- Confirming replication
- Reviewing application log files
- Periodically providing clients with a list of active users
- Performs Bug Fixes and minor enhancements
- Attends R&D and Support Desk team meetings
- Documents support and development activities effectively and thoroughly in the support ticketing and bug tracking systems being used by CKG-US
- Strong English communication– written and verbal
- Ability to work during US business hours
- 4 Year degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of 4-year degree and experience in providing end-user support for software
- 0-1 year software development and/or software support experience
- NOTE: Could include experience while in college such as internship or help desk
Candidate should be willing to work on 4GL with timing to follow from 5PM to 2AM PST.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment