<!a href="http://www.constellation1.com/">Constellation1, a division of <!a href="https://csiperseus.com/">Perseus (an operating group of <!a href="https://www.csisoftware.com/">Constellation Software Inc.) is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. Were clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry – our industry – better. We dont just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions and uncover opportunities.
We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated Sr. SQA Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will be primarily responsible for manual testing tasks. This role requires collaboration with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders, both Onshore and Offshore, to understand the business/product requirements.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad office (Lahore is preferred), working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in software quality assurance and/or user acceptance testing.
- Well versed with testing concepts, methodologies, hands on experience in test design, test execution, test reporting in agile environment.
- Able to review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, test cases.
- Experience working with Web, Mobile Applications and remain involve in testing Lifecyle.
- Experience working with high traffic websites is preferred.
- Experience working in an Agile environment is preferred.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Team-oriented, but also able to work independently.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent experience
- Experience working with REST/API Testing
- Lead the creation and maintenance of test cases, test plans, and project documentation
- Manual front-end testing on Macs, PCs and mobile devices to ensure compatibility with websites and apps
- Design manual tests to confirm that the front-end build is achieving the desired results and is ready for release
- Identify issues found in apps and websites.
- Report and track issues in detail using bug tracking tool.
- Verification of fixes, and reporting of regressions
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment