Established in 1982 and based in Vancouver, Canada, Top Producer has been a leader in the real estate software industry for decades. We build, sell and support products that help real estate professionals build lifelong relationships, including Top Producer CRM, the original real estate CRM; Market Snapshot reports; Top Producer Websites; and FiveStreet lead response software. Top Producer Software is owned by Constellation Real Estate Group.
Division Link: <!a href="http://www.topproducer.com/"> http://www.topproducer.com
The Sales and Service Operations Admin will provide operational support to the Sales and Service team. The overall goal of the Sales and Service Operations Admin is to provide the TP sales and service organization with practical tools, processes, and information to sell effectively, market, and support our products and services. The Sales and Service Operations Admin serves an integral role in providing support in a variety of sales and customer care operation activities. Our ideal candidate possesses excellent analytic and organizational skills, is competent with office applications and web tools, is outgoing, communicates verbally and in writing, and is driven to help a team succeed. The successful resource would be based off Contour's North Office (LHE).
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to the business, primarily on SalesForce.com, which includes processing service requests, running and creating reports, creating outbound sales campaigns, and general support of salesforce.
- Assist the sales and service teams with processing orders/cancellations, fixing order errors, and updating customer information.
- Participate in operational projects with blending processes across multiple revenue-generating teams, including but not limited to marketing, sales, and service operations.
- Provide input on process improvements and efficiency opportunities
- Providing operational support to other teams as required
Good to have
- Strong BA skills, enjoys process flows, automation, sales strategy and CRMs in general.
- High technical working knowledge of Salesforce (creating reports and other expert functions knowhow in SF).
- 3+ years of Experience working in the Customer Services Industry
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic with outstanding command of English (verbal and written).
- High proficiency with MS Office tools, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, and organizational structures
- Ability to manage several tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, organization, problem-solving, analysis, and decision-making skills
- Strong social, written, and verbal communications skills
- Professional and consistent work habits, reliability, initiative, follow through, and dependability
- Certified Salesforce Experience preferred but not mandatory (would be an asset)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 7 PM to 4 AM Pakistan Time (9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time)
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment