HR Operations Specialist
The HR Operations Specialist aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all levels. This role administers employee health and welfare plans and acts as a liaison between employees and insurance providers. This position resolves benefits-related problems and ensures the effective use of plans and positive employee relations. The Human Resource Operations Specialist makes sure that certain plans are administered in accordance with the local labor laws and that plan provisions are followed. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS/ATS entries, etc. Responsibilities:
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Administers health and welfare plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations.
- Processes required documents through payroll and insurance providers to ensure accurate record-keeping and proper deductions.
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of payroll, benefits, or other HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Administers processing of terminations.
- Conduct a background check of all new hires and maintain records properly.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process when/where needed.
- Files documents into appropriate employee files (physical/electronic).
- Assists or prepares correspondence as requested.
- Performs HRIS (Workday) related responsibilities including records updates, timely entry of new joiners, marking terminations, etc.
- Prepares new-employee files/folders.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2+ Years of experience in a generalist or operations role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
11 AM – 8 PM PKT Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment