Contour Software, 600+ employee organization with offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in less than 10 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 90 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSIs recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, CS, PS and Finance departments at the divisional as well as operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
We are looking for a responsible, morally exemplary Office ChildCare Specialist for our in-house Child Care facility. As a ChildCare Specialist, she will create a safe, healthy, fun environment for the children in Contours daycare and perform all tasks that correlate to their care. The aim of adding a dedicated Caretaker/ChildCare Specialist is to create a nurturing and stimulating environment in which the children can thrive and develop.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Undertaking creative and educational activities with children that can facilitate their language, cognitive and motor skills.
- Communicate with children politely and work to teach them courteous behaviors.
- Reading to and with the children
- Planning and supervising rest, bed and nap times.
- Develop a cleaning routine throughout the day that keeps all of the interactive areas sanitary and safe.
- Communicating with parents in case of emergency and keeping HR informed of the situation.
- Scheduling childrens activities and sharing monthly plan with HR.
- Supervise and monitor the safety of children during the day.
- Ensuring childcare supplies and equipment are available and in working condition and keeping HR informed in case of required maintenance.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma; further training in early childhood development and/or Montessori diploma is a plus.
- Proven childcare experience (preferably in an office environment).
- First aid certification is a plus.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Ability to multitask
- Emotional maturity
- Planning and organizing skills
- Stress tolerance
- High energy level
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Friendly work environment