<!a href="https://www.csystemssoftware.com/outdoor-power-equipment/">Outdoor Power Equipme<!a href="https://www.csystemssoftware.com/outdoor-power-equipment/">nt - OPE is a group within Constellation Dealership. It is recognized as the leader in business management software for Outdoor Power Equipment dealers. Constellation Dealership provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa, rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. Constellation Software is a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation, manages and builds industry specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the needs of our customers.
We are seeking to hire a SQA Analyst with experience and expertise in manual and automation testing to work closely with OPE/CSYSTEM R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Daily responsibilities will focus on but are not limited to testing of CSYSTEM flagship product, Infinity, partnering with the Scrum team to ensure that requirements are met, and test scenarios provide full coverage, documenting test cases and plans for testing, and participating in SCRUM meetings.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Collaborate with other members of the Scrum team, including Development and Product Owners
- Actively participate in Scrum events and assist with points, refinement, and other facets of sprint planning
- Document test plans and cases and work with BA's and Development to ensure tests provide full coverage.
- Respond with flexibility to changes in direction as per the guiding tenets of Agile.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3-5 years of experience performing manual and automation testing.
- Experience in programming and ability to develop algorithms.
- CSYSTEM places a strong emphasis on culture and focuses on 4 key flourish factors (CLIC)
- (C) – Collaboration – Passion for working together with others to provide the best value for Charter customers
- (L) – Lightheartedness – Ability to approach situations with humor and recognize the benefits
- (I) – Integrity with Compassion - Intense focus on customers and providing excellent customer service
- (C) – Continuous Improvement – Drive to continuously learn and expand skills
- For the items below, these Skill Levels apply.
- Expert – 10+years; Master – 5-10 years; Journeyman – 3-5 years; Novice – 0-3 years
- Documenting test plans and cases for large scale business systems (Journeyman)
- Experience of Object-Oriented Programming with C# (Novice).
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver or similar tool/technology with C# (Novice).
- Executing on tests and documenting test outcomes with full repro (Journeyman)
- Written and verbal communication skills (Journeyman)
- Critical thinking, with the ability to ask pointed questions to better understand product needs (Journeyman)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Fluency in accounting concepts and terminology, including tax and legal reporting.
- Ability to query SQL Server and proficiency in T-SQL
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with automated testing, especially from the UI.
- Test experience with rich desktop applications
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment