Enterprise Online provides scalable digital marketing solutions for franchises combined with powerful analytics for decision-makers.
As a Franchise Digital Marketing Agency, Enspire has partnered with over 100 multi-location and franchise networks to support thousands of locations worldwide and clientele includes Affordable Dentures, Seasons Sunrooms, Hand and Stone, World Gym, Rebath, Johnson Controls, Mr. Electric, and Ace Hardware, to name a few.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Local Listings Specialist will fully manage and support Enspire's Local Listings Management service in every capacity.
- The Local Listings Specialist will manage the Local Listings Support & Fulfillment queues daily promptly following that service's SLA.
- The Local Listings Specialist is primarily responsible for managing Google Business Profile and all the fields associated with that online directory past, present, and future.
- The Local Listings Specialist will work to keep Enspire's management of each brand's Google Business Profile organized, maintained, and efficient as possible.
- The Local Listings Specialist will assist with Google's API and Moz's API and ensure the working connections of both to Yodle Live.
- The Local Listings Specialist will perform special functions on a monthly cadence including but not limited to:
- Product Billing Audits for Programmatic Display, Paid Social, SEO, Impact Local, & Foundations.
- Setup, Make Adjustments, & Shutdown these campaigns as required by the audits.
- Assisting the DMA team with Special Projects or Solutions Analysis.
- Work with the Engineering teams internally to improve or enhance API functionality and Local Listings Product reporting in the Enspire Dashboard.
Requirements: Skills, Experience, & Certifications Required:
- The Local Listings Specialist will set up or claim all Google Business Profile listings tied to active Enspire clients.
- The Specialist will perform a monthly audit for all selected brands to ensure we maintain proper access to each listing and strive to regain any lost access working with the consultants.
- The Specialist will train and self-learn learn on Google Business Profile and other vital directories we manage and syndicate to regularly.
- The Local Listings Specialist will provide business analysis on new prospects and recommend Online Directory Solutions as needed.
- The Local Listings Specialist will wear many hats within the organization and may need to fulfill Paid Search, Paid Social, SEO, or Impact Local on occasion.
- 1+ years of experience working with digital marketing in some capacity.
- 1+ years of experience working with Google Business Profile Listings.
- 1+ years of experience working with online Directories.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Basic skills using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, & PowerPoint.
- Very detail-oriented and excellent problem-solving skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills and strong creative skills.
- Dedicated to quality, highly organized, and very team-oriented.
- Ability to multi-task and manage several projects at once.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 1+ years of experience working with SEO Marketing.
- 2+ years of experience working with Online Directories.
- 1+ years of experience using SEO tools such as Moz Pro, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, AHRefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, or Google Data Studio.
- 1+ years of experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams, & PowerPoint.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment