About Contour & Constellation:
<!a href="http://contour-software.com/" onclick="window.open(this, '_blank');" target="_blank"> Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of <!a href="https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.csisoftware.com_&d=DwMF-g&c=x11p5RqXHrSOgHizaAgFsWWioFH06oZjh1b4VqrvZJM&r=3IdEDCZ-vPstuhFnyOgwyReY7N_5SOJFIrnh13T5cjI&m=M3_jSGNbsZBjDbs2WY2q77X888vqjNxor0KFuBhXHOU&s=LjvEFy1gDG2tleMlEiHqLn6Nbw5NuUtE7_qNMAe8qP8&e=" onclick="window.open(this, '_blank');" target="_blank"> Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies” award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI's subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI's 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
About the Company
<!a href="http://www.aquilasw.com/"> Aquila acquires, manages, and builds mission-critical vertical market software businesses that are located throughout the world. We work with our companies to improve operations,grow through organic initiatives, and acquire businesses that can strengthen market positioning. Aquila is an operating group of Vela Software which is a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (TSX: CSU), a public company listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) has consolidated revenues exceeding US$4 billion with greater than 15,000 employees located in over 250 offices worldwide. About the Position
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our financial team for a permanent full-time position. The successful candidate will report to the Senior Financial Analyst, Finance. They will manage and coordinate all aspects of accounting and will be responsible for conducting high-level analysis of revenue, credit, and expenses and helping manage teams to submit deliverables in a timely and efficient manner. If you are highly detail-oriented and capable of analyzing data with creativity and innovation in mind, we want to hear from you! Aquila is growing their business activity via acquisition and organic growth. Hence, this role has been added to assist and take part in the head office duties with the Senior Financial Analyst and Director of Finance of Aquila.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with monthly financial accounting, including journal entries, account reconciliations,
- month end analysis, to ensure timely and accurate reporting of monthly financial results.
- Reconcile transaction values against bank transactions, coordinating with the Partnership team
- on discrepancies.
- Allocate transactions of different suppliers to different programs accurately and ensure to use
- funds from the correct account for payments.
- Create monthly reconciliation error summary reports and coordinating with the Partnership
- team to correct errors.
- Develop and implement process improvements and prepare documentation for newly
- implemented processes.
- Coordinating with the finance leads to prepare consolidated month end and quarter end
- deliverables such as financial analysis of EBITDA performance, financial statement disclosure
- notes, cash flows, etc.
- Assist with acquisition related deliverables on an ad-hoc basis.
- Work closely with the Senior Financial Analyst, and other senior members of the company.
- Minimum of 1.5 years' experience in a similar role
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Part/Fully Qualified ACCA.
- Knowledge of multi-currency transactions is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, using excel vlookup and pivot tables in data analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Familiarity with GP is an asset
Exciting Benefits Offered:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment