<!a href="https://www.cogsdale.com/">Cogsdale has been delivering powerful, integrated information solutions since 1997. Well established in the industry, Cogsdale is a leader in the public sector market. Our customer list includes local governments, electric co-operatives, and investor-owned utilities. Cogsdales flexibility provides functionality for electric, natural gas, water, wastewater, sewer, storm water, cable, Internet, fiber, and telephone.
The Software Quality Assurance Automation Analyst will be responsible for defining, implementing, executing, and maintaining test plans, test cases and test automation tools/scripts to ensure software is delivered with high quality. The SQA Automation Analyst is required to have good communication with the team and customers, and a strong technical background in terms of successfully developing, managing and implementing product test script libraries.
In addition, shortlisted candidate will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders to gather input and feedback, reviews requirement specifications and design documents, to better understand the features and make the efficient design of suitable test cases. In our dynamic, agile environment, youll be encouraged to have ownership over your own work, with ample opportunity for career movement and advancement.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Responsible in managing all forms of testing – functional/feature, integration, load, regression, browser and device scenarios.
- Build and take ownership of automation test frameworks and tools.
- Responsible to design and implement end-to-end test scripts from User-Interface through to back-office technology.
- Responsible to continuously build and improve the product test library (Test Rail), ensuring it is up-to-date with all scenarios and test cases.
- Responsible in supporting the Product and Delivery Manager in the investigation, ticketing, prioritizing, and regression testing for all queue items.
- Ensures compliance with general programming best practices, accepted web standards and Cogsdale specific coding standards.
- Accountable to monitor performance and benchmarking test results
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience performing both manual and automated software testing
- Must have prior experience in performing functional, load, cross browser, responsive design, security and integration tests for rich client, web and mobile applications on iOS and Android platforms.
- Strong programming concepts, experience with test automation framework, tool development and scripting.
- Experience with OOPS is a must in Java and/or C#.
- Strong Knowledge of CI/CD using tools such as Jenkins/Git
- Must have prior experience in automating the testing process using automated testing tool such as Selenium, and/or SmartBear, Ranorex etc.
- Experience in automated API testing with tools like Postman, SoapUI etc.
- Experience with database queries (SQL) and the construction of test databases.
- Experience with load, stress, volume testing in .NET based infrastructure.
- Good Debugging and Troubleshooting Skills.
- Experience with all phases of the testing lifecycle with a strong focus on requirement analysis, gap analysis, test case creation and execution.
- Experience and/or knowledge of Microsoft BC365/CRM is an asset.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Tools and Techniques
- Planning and monitoring
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment