Founded in 1991, <!a href="http://www.centaman.com/"> CENTAMAN has been serving the attractions and leisure industries worldwide for over 25 years. CENTAMAN is recognized as a market leader in supplying software systems to the Attractions, Leisure, Tourism, Local Government and Education markets in Australia, North America, and Asia. The CENTAMAN system covers a wide range of applications that include venue and leisure center management, ticketing, booking management, point of sale, and access control. Our clients are diverse and include Leisure Centers, Museums, Zoos, Parks, Aquatic Centers, Universities and Government agencies. CENTAMAN has a dynamic and empowering workplace, comprised of motivated self-starters who enjoy the thrill of working in a fast-paced environment.
CENTAMANs parent company, Constellation Software (TSX: CSU) is a publicly-traded international provider of market leading software and services to several industries across both the public and private sectors. Constellation has over 15,000 employees generating consolidated revenues exceeding US$2 billion.
The team that sells, supports, develops, and services our product is spread across the globe, with 1/3 of the team based at our sister company offices in Karachi, 1/3 of the team based in our company headquarters in downtown Chicago and a 1/3 of the team working remotely in Australia and the United States. The offered role will collaborate considerably with the Chicago, Sydney, and Karachi teams.
Reporting to the Manager, Software Development and Delivery the cores responsibilities of the Business Analyst position are:
- Analyze, facilitate, and develop the documentation of business and technical requirements
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, storyboards, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use cases or user stories, scenarios, competitive product analysis, task, and workflow analysis
- Build insightful personas.
- Create concise yet detailed functional specification documentation, user stories, and storyboard.
- Partner with developers to design efficient and scalable technology solutions
- Help create a superior user experience
- Help QA develop User Acceptance test plans, write test scripts, and coordinate and lead UAT testing sessions
- Ensure compliance with policies and regulations
- Develop deep knowledge of the attractions industry
- Build trust through solid and long-term relationships with cross-functional Business and Technical teams.
- BS/MS degree in Business, IT, or Computer Science or equivalent qualification or experience
- At least three years as a Business Analyst servicing US or UK business.
- Excellent analytical, technology, organization, communication, presentation, interviewing, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written) is a MUST with experience and ability to work with internal and external customers in multiple time zones and countries.
Experience with the following technologies is an asset: MS SQL, Azure DevOps
- Thorough and can take complex ideas into well-defined, detailed, executable specifications
- Familiarity with web-based product development methodologies and best practices
- Strong understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle, specifically Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Experience with flow diagrams and process logic
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to consume a vast amount of data and focus on the key information quickly
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented
- Focused on quality and user experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong business acumen
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player
- Superior organization and time management skills
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- The position will be full-time, working remotely and/or from the Karachi Contour office.
- At least 20 hours per week (50%) will be expected to be completed during Chicago business hours.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment