Jonas Software is the leading provider of enterprise management software solutions to the Country and Golf Clubs, Foodservice, Construction, Fitness & Sports, Attractions, Salon & Spa, Education, Radiology/Laboratory Information Systems, and Product Licensing industries. Within these vertical markets, Jonas is made up of over 65 distinct brands, which are respected and leaders within their own domain.
Jonas' vision is to be the branded global leader across the aforementioned vertical markets and to be recognized by customers and respective industry stakeholders as the trusted provider of 'Software for Life' and as an ambassador for technology, product innovation, quality, and customer service.
Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 60,000 customers worldwide in more than 30 countries. Jonas employs over 2,000 skilled individuals consisting of a cross-section of industry experts and technology professionals. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Europe, Australia New Zealand and Africa. Jonas is a 100% owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., headquartered in Toronto and traded on the S&P/TSX 60.
<!a href="https://www.rewardops.com/"> RewardOps is an engagement commerce platform creating positive disruption in the rewards space. RewardOps' cloud-hosted infrastructure, SaaS approach and agile methodology sets it apart from other companies in the loyalty industry. Using RewardOps' API-based software, forward-thinking companies in the loyalty industry can easily build, track and streamline their rewards programs. With one simple integration, RewardOps' partners can access millions of products from a continuously growing marketplace of exciting reward suppliers for new and deepening levels of engagement.
We are seeking to hire a SQA Analyst, with hands on experience and expertise in manual and automation testing of enterprise applications, shortlisted candidate is responsible to write and maintain both manual and automated test cases; provide weekly updates on test progress/issues; manage and maintain test-related documentation; log and update bugs via bug tracking software; perform testing such as functional and system testing; work on a full lifecycle of test tasks as defined by the QA Manager.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource center as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Assist QA Manager in the planning, scheduling, and implementation of test projects.
- Define test objectives and write test cases based on requirements.
- Perform functional, regression, and performance testing of applications and services.
- Maintain and expand test automation.
- Convey unbiased advice/opinions clearly.
- Documenting and communicating findings.
- Verification of defects and fixes.
- Build excellent working relationships with members of the R&D team to ensure the highest possible quality.
- Understand and follow RewardOps SDLC.
- Engage frequently with members of the product development teams.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline or equivalent industry experience.
- 2-5 Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications, in which at least 1 year of hands-on automation experience.
- Experience with the Macintosh/LINUX operating system and familiarity with PC hardware and architecture.
- Experience with defect management systems.
- Experience with messaging protocols such as XML, JSON, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Comfortable with databases and have knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Working knowledge of the Google Office suite (Doc, Sheets, Gmail).
- Ability to learn, retain and follow both technical and test procedures.
- Ability to learn on the fly, sometimes quickly and unaided by documentation and advice
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to build strong peer relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- High degree of integrity and trust
- Excellent time management skills
- Analytical approach to tasks.
- Ability to remain focused and see lengthy tasks through to completion.
- Ability to detail and convey findings.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment