Ibcos Computers Ltd, a division of Constellation Software Inc., is the UK's leading provider of Dealership Management Software to the Agricultural, Construction, and Ground Care industries. We help Dealers manage all areas of their business operations from parts and service, through to sales and finance, with innovative solutions to achieve their business objectives.
We are looking to hire a SQA Analyst with experience and expertise primarily in manual testing as well as in automation testing.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Qualifications & Experience Required: Essential
- We are looking for someone who is passionate about ensuring the best quality software is delivered, have an analytical mind and thinks about different ways to use the system and is willing to ask questions and document the answers in order to understand how the system should work, whilst thinking of areas that may not work as expected.
- The individual will be involved through the full life cycle of the development process, ensuring an understanding of what tasks are needed for the QA team to support the developers to deliver new features and fix defects. Following and contributing to the methodologies that work best for the teams.
- Creating and editing test cases and ensuring that they adhere to the story they are linked. Following the test plans as and when the code is available for testing, and ensuring the code passes the test plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ Years of professional experience in testing enterprise class business applications/ERPs.
- A will to learn new tools/technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Strong ability to understand and analyze testing data.
- Strong ability to understand and create both positive and negative tests.
- A user's knowledge of Microsoft, Linux, IOS, and Android operating systems.
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing (English).
- Strong problem solving, analysis, and learning skills.
- Must be a resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic environment and with strong attention to detail.
- Automation knowledge/experience (Selenium or similar frameworks) would be an asset.
- Experience with Financial (Accounting) systems.
- Knowledge of Jira/Xray.
- Working knowledge of Agile methods Kanban and Scrum.
- Hands-on familiarity with SQL query language and relational databases.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Ensure all code and software is fully tested before being distributed to our customers.
- Create, review, update, and execute test plans incorporating both positive and negative test scenarios.
- Work with developers, product team and support to ensure all coding tasks have test scenarios.
- Execute functional and regression test cases, log and manage test plan execution and report on progress.
- Understand the automated test processes and use automated tests to assist in ensuring regressions are found effectively.
- Report defects resulting from test plan execution and inform the relevant team members.
- Assist development with defect investigation, reproduction steps, and resolution
- Support your team lead in Identifying best practices and methodologies that could benefit and improve the quality of our software.
- Understand how to test the performance of software, identifying bottlenecks and areas of the software that needs improvement, and ensuring that software is both responsive and stable under agreed metrics.
- Become involved in ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment