<!a href="http://contour-software.com/"> Contour Software , a 1800+ employee organization with offices in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad, has grown from a 13-employee business unit in ~12 years. As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 110+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 80 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI's recipe creates the perfect environment for software industry professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development Centre, has progressed into an offshore employee Centre serving R&D, IT, G&A, S&M, CS, PS, and Finance departments at the divisional as well as Operating group level. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
We are looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist for our Lahore office who will be responsible for management and execution of end-to-end hiring process. The Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist will identify, recruit, screen, and present good candidates for technology positions, collaborating with hiring managers to set realistic technical requirements.
- Collaborate with hiring Managers to understand the needs of the roles to be filled.
- Identify and work on the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting technical and non-technical candidates.
- Draft recruitment advertisements: post and/or place ads in the most effective digital and/or print media for open positions.
- Identify appropriate candidates and assess their qualifications through review of their resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
- Maintain contact with candidates to keep them apprised of the status of their applications.
- Maintain and timely update recruitment status and notes in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Prepare and present HR metrices and reports to senior management.
- Timely update the hiring managers of successfully filled positions and onboard the successful candidates.
- Vet potential employees' credentials.
- Facilitate contacts by creating and maintaining a presence in the technical/industry community and marketplace.
- Coordinate with Universities and other potential talent sources, to strengthen the talent pipeline.
- Attend job fairs and industry conferences; run company booth at job fairs and maintain & strengthen the Contour's brand as an Employer of Choice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Thorough understanding of technical roles and technical skills.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices.
- Familiarity/experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Attention to detail with an ability to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree in related technical and/or human resources field required.
- 3+ years of related recruiting experience required, with prior experience in technical roles a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 10/11:00 AM to 7/8:00 PM PKT (Monday to Friday).
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment