<!a href="https://www.ids-astra.com/"> Constellation Dealership Software - a division of the Perseus Group of Constellation Software Inc. – provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful.
We are seeking a Customer Success resource, with exceptional communication skills - both verbal and written - to fulfill Level-1 support duties, from the Contour-Karachi office, as part of the North America region Customer Support/Customer Success team serving Constellation Dealership Software clients. The hired individual shall be mainly responsible to manage inbound calls and tickets and follow a well-defined step-by-step process.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Service North America, the core responsibilities of this position are:
Required Qualification & Skills:
- Provide proactive customer follow-up and issue management, including coordination of customer calls
- Monitor incidents, prioritize and respond as appropriate.
- Own customer issues.
- Develop relationships with the Support and Account Management teams
- Interact regularly with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
- Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and methods.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in IT or a related field.
- 5-6+ years professional experience in Customer Support of a complex system serving large, multi-location organizations.
- Experience of managing inbound calls (North American region).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong technical investigation and follow-up skills.
- Experience with hardware & operating system-level administrative settings investigation and troubleshooting.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g., Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
- Minimum of 1-2 years of recent IT enabled RV or Automotive dealership experience is preferred.
- Having basic knowledge of variable operations (sales & financing), fixed operations (service & parts), and the business office (accounting & administration) in a North American dealership environment will be preferred.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Tuesday to Saturday: 6pm – 3am & 9pm – 6am Pakistan Standard Time with future flexibility to work later shifts.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment