<!a href="https://www.fitronics.com/"> Fitronics , a subsidiary of Jonas Software (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.), provides effective, user-friendly software for the sport, health, and fitness industry. Our solutions help businesses to reduce their admin, monitor customer satisfaction and deliver excellent service to increase retention.
The division is looking to hire a Marketing Executive to work collaboratively with various stakeholders to drive marketing efforts through innovative marketing strategies, email design, and copy. The successful hire will have adequate experience using Salesforce and be responsible for managing customer data and marketing campaigns. The selected candidate shall work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team as an extension of the onshore S&M team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Analyzing current customer data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers.
- Ensuring platform data and Salesforce data are aligned accurately.
- Creating, monitoring, and analyzing Salesforce reports for campaigns
- Assisting in planning and execution of automated sales/ marketing strategies, including market research, data entry, data qualifying, and reporting.
- Creating an effective automated customer journey
- Develop an email communication strategy with various internal stakeholders to identify the proper approach to increase customer acquisition, engagement, retention, and growth
- Increase brand awareness using Marketing trends and data content insights from vertical-specific content & customer feedback
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in one or more relevant fields, such as business administration, marketing, or computer sciences.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Experience in automating marketing campaigns and Conga/DocuSign.
- Strong understanding of GDPR.
- Possess strong critical thinking skills, and the ability to apply them to analyzing data and solving problems
- Exceptional skills in marketing assessment and analytics with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision – self-starter
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft software applications, especially MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Knowledge of integrating CRM with other systems such as Mailchimp
- Zapier experience
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment