<!a href="https://www.fitronics.com/"> Fitronics , a subsidiary of Jonas Software (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.), provides practical, user-friendly software for the sport, health, and fitness industry. Our solutions help businesses to reduce their admin, monitor customer satisfaction and deliver excellent service to increase retention.
The division is looking to hire a Digital Marketing Specialist/Marketing Specialist (Digital & Creative) to work with various stakeholders to develop a GTM plan using competitive analysis and ROI assessments in a fast-moving Agile business. In addition, they will be using analytics to present findings & recommendations.
The selected candidates shall work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team as an extension of the onshore S&M team.
Role & Responsibilities:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Launch and maintain WordPress pages/websites
- Develop optimization strategies that increase the company's website search engine results rankings and generate leads
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI
- Closely collaborate with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are followed adequately throughout the website content
- Take responsibility for page optimization for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword research, discovery, and optimization for new relevant keywords to use throughout the company website and marketing materials
- Increase brand awareness using Marketing trends and data content insights from vertical-specific content & customer feedback
- Develop content for collateral, newsletters, digital ads, and website
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in one or more relevant fields, such as business administration, marketing, or computer sciences.
- 4+ years' experience in Digital Marketing [Certified in Google Analytics and AdWords] or professional services setting.
- 2+ years' experience in WordPress.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite tools (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro)
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking, optimization factors, and critical algorithm updates
- Deep proficiency in SEO optimization tools, Google and other web analytics, and keyword tools
- Possess critical solid thinking skills, and the ability to apply them to analyzing data and solving problems
- Exceptional skills in marketing assessment and analytics with strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent project management skills and an ability to manage multiple projects at any given time
- Ability to work with minimal supervision – self-starter
- Excellent skills in all Microsoft software applications, especially MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience setting up and managing campaigns on Facebook and other social media through their understanding of ad types and capabilities across major social and search platforms and the ability to measure success and produce reports on insights.
- Salesforce Experience
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment