Huntington Business Systems, more commonly referred to as HBS, began in 1976 as a financial consulting firm under the name Innovated Management Solutions (IMS). In the late 1980s, IMS worked with a small software development company to design, and build, a solution that would help automate the payroll time collection process for one of its larger clients. Following this, and a number of successful joint projects, in 1992 the two companies decided to join forces to become Huntington Business Systems, Inc.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the HBS R&D team. This will require working some portion of the day that overlaps with onshore R&D teams The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department and will require to work between 5 PM – 2 AM Pakistan Time.
If you are someone who has:
- Design and Maintain Continuous Integration Capabilities.
- Works with Dev Teams to create new functionality to support software changes.
- Diagnosis and repair failures in the CI system when necessary.
- Works with the QA team to integrate Automated tests into the pipeline.
- Create and maintain Development and QA testing environments.
- Participates in Development and QA team meetings.
- Provides visibility and status update through dashboards and regular reports.
- Independently learns new capabilities within the DevOps system and applies them to our pipelines.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Ability to think through problems logically and quickly to resolve operational issues.
- A desire to support a development team with all the tools they need to write, test and debug code efficiently.
- Strong communication skills, and ability to articulate problems to the rest of the team.
- Passion for cloud technology and continuously improving your skills.
Desirable Skills and Experience (Training will be given where required)
- Strong demonstrable knowledge (preferably certified) and experience with the Azure DevOps platform.
- Experience supporting complex .Net applications on Service Fabric.
- Full understanding of AppInsights, Azure monitor, and ability to understand infrastructure performance and robustness.
- Fully conversant with Microsoft DevOps pipelines and Git.
- Understanding of Azure networking and security.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Experience working with Agile Principles and Values.
- Experience with implementing and/or maintaining Continuous Integration for HTML5/CSS/React/C# based software solutions.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment