Established in 1982 and based in Vancouver, Canada, Top Producer has been a leader in the real estate software industry for decades. We build, sell and support products that help real estate professionals build lifelong relationships, including Top Producer CRM, the original real estate CRM; Market Snapshot reports; Top Producer Websites; and FiveStreet lead response software. Top Producer Software is owned by Constellation Real Estate Group.
Division Link: <!a href="http://www.topproducer.com"> http://www.topproducer.com
Top Producer Software is looking for a motivated, passionate, and detail-oriented individual to join our Customer Care team. You'll be responsible for providing support for our entire line of software products, assisting with manual data and content entry into customer accounts, conducting collections calls and resolving complex billing issues via various channels including phone, chat, and email. As a member of our frontline support team, you will be responsible for maintaining Top Producer's reputation for 5-star customer service. You will become a subject matter expert in Top Producer's entire product line, and proficient with our customer relationship management and billing systems, and all associated processes. The resource would be based of in our Contour Lahore Office.
- Handle inbound support and how-to calls for our entire product line.
- Assist with manually entering data and content into customer accounts.
- Conduct concierge outbound calls to help connect new users with our Customer Success team.
- Process various inbound calls including product support, updating payment information, billing inquiries, processing payments, and cancellations.
- Educate customers about their invoices and payments for all Top Producer products.
- Conduct outbound collections call to customers with past due balances.
- Process write-offs to resolve billing disputes and assist with the reactivation of accounts.
- Identify potential improvements to our systems and products based on your daily interactions with customers.
- Identify upsell opportunities.
- Additional tasks and projects as assigned by management.
- Minimum of 2-5-year experience working in a Customer Support environment.
- Take pride in providing first-class customer service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Have an articulate and warm presence over the phone, chat, and email.
- Have patience, empathy, and the ability to de-escalate situations.
- Ability to remain calm during high-pressure situations.
- Take ownership of a situation to ensure all customer needs are met.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently or within a group
- Previous experience in a fast-paced Customer Care environment is an asset.
- Previous experience with Salesforce is an asset.
- Previous experience with Chat and Email support
Benefits we Offer:
- Monday to Friday (7:00 PM to 4:00 PM Pakistan Time)
- Willing to work occasional overtime
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment