About Contour & Constellation
Contour Software is a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), which acquires, manages and builds market-leading software businesses that develop industry-specific, mission-critical enterprise software solutions to serve both the public and private sectors. Prior to going public in 2006, CSI won the prestigious "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies” award in 2005. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, and with a global presence, CSI's subsidiaries operate in more than 80 different industries in over 100 countries, generating annual revenues in excess of $3 Billion.
Contour Software currently houses remote employees for more than 80 Departments (R&D, Finance, IT, Customer Support, Professional Services and Other) belonging to more than 40 of CSI's 500+ divisions, in 3 offices [KHI, LHE & ISB]. Contour employees are key players in implementing, supporting, extending, enhancing, and renewing enterprise systems that run thousands of medium and large businesses as well as public institutions, globally.
Vela Software acquires, manages and builds industry specific software businesses globally. Vela is an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Our industry-specific enterprise systems generally possess market leadership positions in the industries they serve.
We are looking for an Accounting Systems Application Support Specialist to join our team of professionals
You will be accountable for security, training, and troubleshooting accounting systems for the company with a focus on Microsoft Dynamics, and related products. You will provide support and training to the users, resolve application related issues, assist in managing Dynamics GP, develop reports in Excel and SSRS and setup table structures. This person will work closely with the accounting team to help with different projects and accounting functions. Responsibilities Administration of GPDiagnose and resolve problems with GPCreate
To be successful in this role you will bring your experience building integration scripts, and a working knowledge of MS Dynamics GP, MS SQL, and MS Excel.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
• 2+ years of Microsoft Dynamics GP experience in setting up new entities in the financial management module, test environments, module configuration, data importing.
• Experience in integrating GP with other 3rd party products is a definite asset (i.e. Salesforce, Autotask etc.) and in providing basic GP support (setting up new users, access rights, intercompany relationships)
• Must be proficient in Excel
• Ability to take direction and escalate when necessary
• Knowledge of Report Writer & Management Reporter is a plus.
• Should be able to meet and work in tight deadlines
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
• Able to provide end user training and support.
• Can work independently with less supervision.
• Strategic and forward thinking
• Support Great Plains end-users with their day-to-day activities; includes General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Sales Order Entry, and Inventory Control.
• Lead support for the day to day operation of the Dynamics GP environment
• Troubleshoot application issues and work with Senior administrator to resolve if needed.
• Maintain the Great Plains application and environment: Customization and Integration tools, Modified Forms and Reports, Extender and Smart List Builder, SQL Server, Citrix Servers, integrations, etc.
• Provide training to end-users on the use of Great Plains
• Responsible for managing daily incidents and service requests in queue, responding to users and resolving in timely manner
• Administer user accounts and security roles for Great Plains
• Able to create and manage reports on GP
• Must be enthusiastic about learning new functionalities within GP.
• Assist with development and testing of customizations•
• Integration between 3rd party systems and Dynamics GP
• Troubleshoot problems within Dynamics GP
• Knowledge of the current Dynamics GP version to help upgrade system
• Committed to the delivery of a high quality of customer service to both internal and external customers
• Ensure continuity and efficiency by troubleshooting errors, evaluating data, and helping to maintain data integrity, including testing and analyzing data anomalies
• Ability and willingness to document work, processes, procedures, work instructions and follow change management protocol
Exciting Benefits we offer:
Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
Parents Medical Coverage
Employee Performance-based bonuses
Home Internet Subsidy
Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
Child Care Facility
Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
Professional Development Budget
Recreational area for in-house games
Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
Friendly work environment