The Constellation Kidney Group (CKG), a division of Constellation Software (TSX: CSU), is seeking an energetic, independent and detail-oriented Billing & Collection Intern to join our Contour office. The individual will work closely with the Finance Team in Contour and United States. The candidate must be resourceful, inquisitive, self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills, and be capable of handling high work volumes with accuracy during peak periods. Possess knowledge of the software used to complete assigned tasks. Assist the Billing & Collection specialist in monitoring all aspects of the client's accounts receivable. Provides client support that may include acknowledging customer communication via phone and email, resolving and responding to client inquiries in a timely manner (48 hours or less). The learning opportunities, in terms of international accounting rules, processes and tools, are immense. However, the ideal candidate will be one who brings drive and initiative to the learning process
- The role is designed to provide the intern with opportunities to develop a practical understanding of
revenue cycle billing and collections and its principals in a workplace environment.
- Strengthen critical thinking, judgment, and problem-solving skills. Develop goals for personal and professional
- Assist revenue cycle billing & collection associates
- Comply with ethical and legal requirements, specifically HIPAA regulations
- Any ad hoc task or project that the team finds suitable for the candidate.
- Revenue Cycle experience is not necessary, however, some evidence some evidence of collection work is preferred
- Intermediate or BPO (business-process outsourcing) candidate
- The candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills allowing him or her to manage multiple priorities while maintaining exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent customer service and negotiation skills.
- The candidate should have strong attention to detail, possess intermediate excel skills with analytical skills.
- Be proactive and eager to contribute, learn and provide solutions. Maintaining a continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to work both independently and as an excellent team player. Must be able to cooperate and work effectively with all levels of expertise within the organization.