Full Time/Permanent ( Second Shift (Afternoon) )
Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi
Constellation1 , a division of Perseus (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. We're clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry – our industry – better. We don't just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions and uncover opportunities.
A Senior Cloud Engineer is responsible for helping to architect, design, and implement key features and components in our AWS mission-critical platform by building micro-services and designing serverless applications in AWS to support our real estate data business.
From a technical perspective, this role requires working with many of the major AWS offerings including services, such as Lambda, Step Functions, Kinesis, Dynamo, Redshift, Scaling EC2 and CloudWatc h as examples. An understanding of Serverless design patterns and how and when to implement auto-scaling to ensure optimal throughput is essential.
Aside from the architecture and design, a Sr. Cloud Engineer must be an AWS cloud evangelist who loves teaching, mentoring and growing the talent around him/her. A team leader who enjoys making the team around him or her better. Leads by example.
Lastly, at times this role will require someone to lead a project and small team for the sake of building or enhancing a particular product or feature. This means working on a new project from initiation, design, architecture, planning, estimating, tracking and helping others on the team see the vision and develop in unison as a cohesive team that delivers incremental customer usable features on-time.
- Help oversee architecture of real estate data pipeline.
- Develop pipeline components that are scalable, reliable and efficient.
- Continual oversight of the overall architecture ensuring the overall system doesn't erode or become overly complex as time passes and features are added.
- Perform Project and Team lead duties as needed for new core features.
- Code reviews, mentoring and coaching teammates to understand and implement AWS best practices in line with an "AWS Well-Architected Framework” .
- Provide feedback and constructive critiques resulting in optimum performance and system design .
- Continual tracking of component and overall system performance by applying and automating application and performance best practice testing, monitoring and reporting.
- P rovide input and recommendations on managing costs within our AWS infrastructure at micro and macro levels.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- We are seeking a Sr. Cloud Engineer that has familiarity with AWS Serverless architectures and has 4+ years of systems engineering/administration experience with Elastic Search. Candidate must have experience which demonstrates an understanding software design as it relates to Elasticsearch or OpenSearch deployments, indexing and querying. Estimated 50/50 split between general AWS and Elastic Search development.
- 5+ years of professional coding experience with 3+ years in cloud services.
- Experience in major AWS event-driven, compute and database solutions, including but not limited to:
- Lambda, OpenSearch, Step Functions, SQS, Dynamo, Aurora and/or RDS (candidates with experience in both NoSQL and relational are preferred)
- C#/.Net Framework experience preferred.
- Understanding of developing microservices in AWS.
- Understanding of CI/CD principles.
- 4+ years of experience with Elastic Stack cluster architecture, design and deployment.
- 2+ years of working with and understanding software design as it relates to Elasticsearch deployments or distributed computing / system architecture.
- Reporting and alerting tools such as Grafana, Kibana, Cloudwatch, Quicksight etc.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment