The Constellation Kidney Group is actively modernizing our Electronic Medical Billing and Electronic Medical Records solutions. Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
FOCUS- Billing System is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QCS - Clinical System provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry.
Division Link: Constellation Kidney Group
We are looking for a Tier 1 support resource with all the necessary tools to assist with managing client clinical and revenue cycle data. Take client calls including responding, researching/troubleshooting and resolving client inquires in a timely manner. We strive to be the leader in the Dialysis Industry with our products and services tailored to meet the ever-changing industry.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the Constellation Kidney Group team. This role will require complete overlap with the US-based Support teams.
- Effectively apply the knowledge to solve a range of problems
- Creation of development "bug” reports, working with development to ensure items are completed and properly tested.
- Keeping customers informed of the status of open cases, providing next steps and anticipated resolution times.
- Manage customer issues through effective troubleshooting, listening, problem-solving, positive action, information gathering and case escalation in a timely manner when appropriate.
- Prioritize, balance, multitask competing issues based on impact to end user, customer urgency, length of outstanding issue and political sensitivity.
- Promote and maintain high quality, professional, service-oriented company image with customers and internal staff.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred.
- Possess basic knowledge and skill in a technical area such as desktop and network support and be able to handoff to a network person
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role (customer application support).
- Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it.
- Experience working varied hours
- Service Minded. You deliver customer and partner support like you expect to receive it, with excellence
Good to Have Skills/ Experience
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Eager to learn.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ownership of issues through resolution
Work Shift Timings:
- Previous experience working in the Health Care industry – EMR/HealthCare Clinical Systems
- Basic knowledge of HIPAA, CMS rules and regulations in clinical/reimbursement as it pertains to the dialysis industry
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Time (8 AM to 5 PM Eastern Standard Time) or 9 PM to 6 AM Pakistan Time (8am to 5pm Pacific Standard Time)
- Willing to Work Weekends – If Required
- Possibility of adding new resources to Weekend On Call Support – After Training/Completing Probation.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment