For over 25 years, Harris Healthcare has been rising to the challenge of bringing together the most innovative and sustainable solutions for today's ever-changing healthcare environment, in order to improve patient care and safety. Each one of our solutions brings organizational efficiencies on its own. Powerful synergies are achieved when multiple solutions are implemented together.
Harris Healthcare is seeking a passionate, motivated, and creative Software Developer to contribute on our Electronic Medical Record product. As a developer, you will work with an agile team to research, design, implement, test and maintain the front-end of our web and desktop-based applications. This is a full-time office based position that reports to the Manager of Research and Development.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities include:
- Writing and implementing efficient code and performing code reviews.
- Building beautiful, snappy, and native-feeling Ui experiences.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of requirements, development of user stories, estimates, processes, training, and metrics.
- Working closely with architects, developers, quality assurance analysts and other stakeholders in the organization to build and maintain high quality software solutions.
- Presenting ideas for development and improvement of product and processes.
- Being accountable for successful product deliveries.
Required Skills & Experience:
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented programming concepts.
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write performant and clean code while understanding potential performance impacts.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Familiar with the Git version control system
- UI design / UX experience
- 3-5 years of software development experience in :
- UI Layouts, Bootstrap, Angular Material, CSS Grid system
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Proficient in Java 8+
- Experience using Java GUI frameworks such as AWT or Swing
- CSS compiler knowledge (e.g. Sass, LESS)
- Experience using JetBrains IntelliJ IDEA or WebStorm IDE
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment