We are a leading registration and events software company that work within the trade exhibition, consumer, and conference market. We pride ourselves on our strapline ‘Passionate People, Intelligent Solutions' and feel these are the elements that differentiate us from our competition. With a wealth of knowledge & experience, rapid product development, strong relationships, and the ability to be flexible, we are the perfect event tech partner. We help deliver over 250 events a year. We are passionate innovators in our industry for over 25 years. Our intelligent solutions work online, mobile, and onsite and at over 80 venues in the UK and abroad.
Division Link: https://jonas.events/
We a seeking an energetic person to join our agile team. This role will be hands-on, working to deploy our reporting, data management and forms platform to the events industry. The role requires a technical mindset and would suit an individual who wants to learn, but already have strong spreadsheet skills.
A strong culture is part of our way of life. We peruse excellence by looking at what we have done, celebrating success and being critical of what we could do better. You should consider yourself a team player who will rapidly forge strong relationship with colleagues and other stakeholders to deliver the best service possible. We will empower you to carry out your role.
We want to retain people with talent and will provide an ongoing commitment to your professional development and training.
- Assist with content changes for web site forms and creating content for e-mail confirmations
- Setup and configure in-house systems for events including importing data for demographic profiling, seminars, and visitor records
- Setup print designs for letters and visitor badges; also, PDF designs for visitor badges
- Support our Lead Record Service by providing a 1st line customer service and issue resolution via e-mail and telephone
- Setup e-mail templates using our mass-emailing solution
- Help test new beta web site features and bugs and feedback to development team.
- Support our onsite operatives during events by reviewing data and setups
- Flexible and adaptable, organized, and able to task switch
- Diligent and consistent
- Demonstrating a good level of initiative and able to priorities
- A great communicator, happy to work with customers directly
- Ability to learn program logic
- Wanting to master your current workload and looking for the next challenge
You will possess many of the following skills:
Work Shift Timings
- Great with spreadsheet software (Excel), sorting, filtering, and updating data
- Advantageous, basic HTML/CSS and be able to make simple text/image changes
- Basic SQL query language or ability/desire to learn
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 1 PM to 10 PM Pakistan Standard Time
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment