Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch, CAKE (a division of Constellation Software Inc.) acquired TUNE. TUNE makes the industrys most flexible SaaS platform for managing marketing partnerships across mobile and web. On one platform, you can maximize ROI from onboarding through payout with your most important partners — affiliates, networks, influencers, agencies, and any other business development relationships.
We are looking to hire a Technical Support Analyst who will engage with Client Success, Technical Support teams to bring resolution to reported issues within the TUNE platform. You will work within the support ticketing system to track and report on diagnosis and resolution to platform defects. The Technical Support Analyst will take personal responsibility for the success of new and existing client relationships and make them her or his own. The successful candidate will be passionate about great client service, understand industry principles and have strong technical acumen, must be personable, professional, reasonable, mature, and responsible.
The role is responsible for providing technical support to internal/external clients regarding our SAAS product by way of phone, email, ticketing system and chat. The candidates will work out of the Contour Software Karachi, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore team.
- You will deliver a world class client experience which promotes a high level of confidence in TUNE through service excellence, fast cycle time, product expertise, aggressive follow-up in communication, and accurate results in deliverables.
- You will be the frontline of support whereby you will be primarily answering calls and responding to internal/external support tickets through Zendesk.
- You will help to ensure that new ticket submissions are responded to within 4 hours and any Urgent tickets are responded to and resolved within 24 hours. This even holds true when you are on call.
- You will create new and update existing documentation as assigned or when warranted.
- You will assist with employee help desk issues when assigned.
- You will have a never say never attitude.
- Due to the dynamic nature of our growing business, job expectations can and will change. Your Manager will make a good faith effort to provide you with updated expectations when needed.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- A degree in Computer Science, software engineering or similar field highly preferred.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, 2-5 years in a technical support role.
- HTML, HTTP, some programming and scripting experience are preferred.
- Demonstrated excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively at all levels of internal and external clients (business, creative, and technical contacts at all levels).
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Track record of professionalism and integrity.
- A strong technical aptitude.
- Should have a high level of awareness and interpersonal intelligence with an ability to "read between the lines” and give the client what they need and want, not just what they ask for.
- Must be highly organized and possess the ability to multi-task.
- Must be able to easily get along with others and be professional in your relationships with co-workers and clients.
- Intermediate to advanced user level of Microsoft applications, spreadsheets, internet software, e-mail.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions. Ability to write clear and concise letters and emails.
- Must be able to work effectively with employees at all levels in an objective and professional manner when responding to questions and soliciting information related to IT needs.
Shift Timings: Monday to Friday (7 PM to 4AM Pakistan Time)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment