Outdoor Power Equipment- OPE is a group within Constellation Dealership. It is recognized as the leader in business management software for Outdoor Power Equipment dealers. Constellation Dealership provides a suite of market-leading software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Africa, rely on one of our products to make their dealership more successful. We are a wholly owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. Constellation Software is a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation manages and builds industry-specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the needs of our customers.
The role of the Full Stack Web Developer is to be a valued contributor on the Scrum team for Target, a next generation CRM application. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to performing troubleshooting and analysis for existing system bugs as well as coding new user interface and service components. Emphasis in this role is on learning and growth, with a focus on quality and best practices.
The chosen candidate will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Perform Software Development responsibilities under the guidance of the Software Architect and Senior engineers
- Trouble-shoot existing code issues in a Tier 3 support role, working in conjunction with Senior Engineers, Business Analysts, and Technical Support.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- B.S. or higher in CIS, MIS, CS or other appropriate field of study. Equivalent experience is acceptable in lieu of a degree.
- 3 to 5 years of C# and the .NET Framework
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Java Script frameworks – React or Angular experience preferred
- Troubleshooting code issues and familiarity with debugging in a Visual Studio environment
- Querying and working with data in a relational database with preference given to SQL Server & T-SQL
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Degree of critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
Desired / Nice to have
- Exposure to RESTful service development
- Exposure to Microservices Architecture
- Cloud native application development experience – AZURE preferred
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment