The Constellation Real Estate Group, Agent Business Unit has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate professionals, helping them grow and manage their business through online advertising and industry leading software. The Agent Business Unit includes Companies comprised from Market Leader, Diverse Solutions, Sharper Agent, TorchX, Z57 and Zurple.
Division Link: https://www.marketleader.com/
Market Leader is looking to add talented individuals to our team as a Customer Service Specialist. The Customer Service Specialist will help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer retention by successfully resolving questions and providing product assistance with speed and professionalism via phone, email & chat.
Mission Statement: "To provide value, drive meaningful connections, and deliver exceptional experiences in everything we do.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Act as the first line of communication with clients, focusing intently on customer satisfaction.
• Respond to chats, emails and answer inbound calls. Listen and resolve customers' tasks, how to and questions, and then respond accordingly to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and successful resolution.
• Meet and/or exceed performance metrics (average time to successfully resolve case, daily close rate, re-open rate and customer satisfaction rate)
• Provide proactive customer follow-up and issue management, including coordination of customer calls.
• Responsible for placing outbound calls to assist with onboarding new customers when needed.
• Effectively communicate the value proposition of Market Leader, specifically understanding the importance of lead generation and pipeline management for a real estate agent
• Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map how Market Leader products and services help solve their problems.
• Effectively react and successfully handle common objections from customers to drive a high level of customer satisfaction, product adoption and customer retention.
• Provide guidance and recommendations, conveying the benefits of Market Leader products and services, educating customers resulting in deeper adoption and retention.
• Serve as the voice of the customer by providing internal feedback on how we can maximize customer value and resolve customer concerns with urgency.
• Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers, deliver a memorable experience with every customer interaction.
• Be a product and service expert, keep up to date on changes to products, policies and procedures.
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and departments.
• 1+ years' professional experience receiving inbound phone calls and conducting outbound phones calls in a fast-paced, high volume, high growth Customer Service atmosphere supporting web-based products.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
• Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving and communication skills, both written and verbal in a professional manner with a wide range of people
• Creative, self-disciplined and capable of identifying and completing critical tasks independently and with a sense of urgency.
• Quick and flexible learner with a motivated and positive work ethic
• Committed, reliable, takes initiative and proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
• An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues, a demonstrated desire to "own it”
• Ability to identify root cause issues, offer possible solutions and/or next course of action
• Strong listening and communication skills, written and verbal
• Ability to receive feedback and apply coaching
• Pro-active, creative and self-motivated work style
• Able to de-escalate and apply conflict management skills
• Have a motivated and positive work ethic
• Value personal growth and self-development – demonstrate a growth mindset
- Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious
- Polite, Professional, Tactful
Work Hours : Night Shift - 6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Time
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment